- Should be signed by the appropriate supervisor. STNC timesheets can only be signed by a Manager or an Administrator.
- Hours worked on campus closure days, must be initialed by the supervisor. Hours will be removed by Payroll if not initialed.
- Timesheets must be submitted according to the pay periods worked by the employee. Do not hold timesheets and submit multiple pay periods in a batch. For employees who may be collecting unemployement benefits this may result in a potential overpayment of benefits for the employee.
- Student employees are only allowed to work 25 hours a week/no overtime. International students are only allowed to work 20 hours a week/no overtime.
- STNC/Professional Expert employees are also limited to 25 hours per week. Administrator approval is required for PAF's that exceed the 25 hour a week limit. STNC employees should not be working more than 175 days in a fiscal year. Anything over 40 hours a week will be paid at the overtime rate. (work week Sunday-Saturday)
- A STRS retiree CANNOT be employed as a STNC or Professional Expert.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO INSTRUCTORS: If you have a student that needs to be dropped from the class for no show, please do so in a timely manner. Student employees qualify for FICA exemption by maintaining the required number of units to attain student employee status. Failure to maintain the required number of units could result in a loss of FICA exemption for the student. This could result in a penality of back taxes owed by the District and the Student.
Fillable Timesheets and Due Dates are Listed Below:
|Short-Term Non-Continuing Employee (STNC) - due 10th of the month(green)||STNC Timesheet|
|Short-Term Non-Continuing Employee Public Safety(STNC) - due 10th of the month(green)||STNC Public Safety Timesheet|
|Professional Expert - due 10th of the month(salmon)||Professional Expert Timesheet|
|Professional Expert Public Saftey - due 10th of the month(salmon)||Professional Expert Public Safety Timesheet|
|Students - due 10th of the month(white)||Available only thru Student Employment Office|
|CalWorks Students - due 10th of the month(purple)||Available only thru Student Employment Office|
|Classified Overtime/Supplemental - due 21th of the month(pink)||Classified OT/Supplemental Timesheet|
|Community Education - due 21st of the month(purple)||Available only thru Community Ed Office|
|Adjunct/Overload - due 21st of the month(yellow)||Certificated Timesheet|
|Adjunct/Overload Public Safety- due 21st of the month(yellow)||Certificated Public Safety Timesheet|